We are thrilled to announce that after a notable amount of hard work, ProCARE is now SOC 2 Type I certified! This certification is a testament to our commitment to the security of our customer’s data and ensuring the best possible outcomes for your organization.
What is SOC 2 Compliance?
Achieving a SOC 2 Certification is a major milestone for any organization interested in improving their security – and proving that security posture to customers or prospects.
A SOC 2 report is tailored to the unique needs of each organization and depending on its specific business practices, each organization can design controls that follow one or more principles of trust. These internal reports provide organizations and their regulators, business partners, and suppliers, with important information about how the organization manages its data.
The five main areas companies choose to include in a SOC 2 Report are:
- Security: how does the company ensure that a client’s data is stored securely and how do you prevent unauthorized access?
- Availability: how does the company ensure that your service is continuously reliable and how do you prevent outages?
- Confidentiality: how does the company protect confidential information?
- Processing Integrity: how does the company maintain the integrity of client data and ensure it’s done in a timely and authorized way?
- Privacy: how does the company retain, store, and dispose of personal information?
Why was acquiring the SOC 2 certification important to us?
We strive to always provide the best possible experience for our customers at ProCARE. It’s incredibly helpful to get an outside opinion and review on our practices to achieve this.
Becoming SOC 2 compliant confirms our adherence to certain important criteria and gives us further peace of mind that we are on the right track going forward.
Learn more about ProCARE’s security standards
We’re here to help! Uncover your primary comp management challenges and identify opportunities to automate & optimize your processes. Schedule an Introductory call with us today to get started.